This is a list of all Steam achievements for XCOM 2.
|First Blood||Complete the tactical tutorial|
|Like Clockwork||Complete a successful ambush|
|Rumor Hunter||Complete a Rumor|
|Locked and Loaded||Upgrade a weapon|
|Rise of the Resistance||Make contact with a region|
|Come Back To Me||Kill a Sectoid who is currently mind controlling a squadmate|
|A Horrible Truth||Recover the Blacksite Data|
|Tinker||Build an experimental item in the Proving Grounds|
|Breathing Room||Kill a Viper who is strangling a squadmate|
|With Extreme Prejudice||Skulljack an ADVENT Officer|
|A Grim Key||Recover a Codex Brain|
|Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger||Apply a PCS upgrade to a soldier|
|Rebel Radio||Build Resistance Comms|
|Car Wrecked||Cause an enemy to die in a vehicle explosion|
|Room to Grow||Upgrade a facility|
|Heroes of the Resistance||Beat a Retaliation mission with less than 3 civilian deaths|
|Cyberlord||Earn a second tier hack reward|
|Bring It Down||Sabotage an alien facility|
|Have a Nice Trip||Cause an enemy to fall to its death|
|Codebreaker||Build the Shadow Chamber|
|A Better Human Being||Recover the Forge item|
|A God Falls||Kill an Avatar|
|Stop Hitting Yourself||Kill an enemy with a hacked turret|
|Now Am I Become Death||Kill 3 enemies in a single turn, with a single soldier, without explosives|
|Meat Over Metal||Kill a Sectopod on the same turn you encounter it|
|Mechlord||Hack and take control of a Sectopod|
|A Dark Doorway||Recover the Psi Gate|
|David and Goliath||Kill a Berserker in melee combat|
|Excalibur||Completely upgrade a beam weapon with superior grade weapon upgrades|
|A Line Crossed||Complete the Avatar Autopsy|
|Pile 'Em Up||Kill 500 aliens (does not have to be in the same game)|
|A Final Stand||Create the Commander's Avatar|
|Shen's Legacy||Build a facility in every Avenger slot|
|Earth Avenged||Overthrow the aliens at any difficulty level|
|Shadow Broker||Sell goods worth 1000 supplies to the Black Market (does not have to be in the same game)|
|The Sun Never Sets||Build a radio relay on every continent|
|Brutal Collection||Skulljack each different type of ADVENT soldier (does not have to be in the same game)|
|Nick of Time||Evacuate a soldier whose bleed-out timer is still running|
|Global Resistance||Get all of the continent bonuses available in a single campaign|
|The Most Dangerous Game||Win a multiplayer match.|
|Defender of Humanity||Overthrow the aliens on Commander difficulty|
|Beginner's Luck||Beat a mission in June or later using only Rookies|
|Valhalla||Beat the game on Commander+ difficulty in Ironman mode|
|The Untouchables||Beat the game on Commander+ without losing a soldier|
|Immortal Commander||Overthrow the aliens on Legend difficulty|
|Heavy Metal||Kill an enemy with every heavy weapon in the game (does not have to be in the same game)|
|The Few and the Proud||Beat the game on Commander+ difficulty without buying a Squad Size upgrade|
|Overpowered||Beat a mission on Commander+ with a squad composed entirely of soldiers of the same class (but not Rookies)|
|Exquisite Timing||Beat the game on Commander+ difficulty by July 1st|
|Who Needs Tygan?||Beat the final mission using only conventional gear|
|Locked||You have yet to receive this Achievement|
- ↑ Sharpshooter Colonel with Serial, Ranger Colonel with Reaper, Grenadier Colonel with Saturation Fire, or Ranger with Kill Zone, high aim, and the right type of ammo. Explosives can be used to soften up the targets, but they can't make the killing blow.
- ↑ Only the killing blow needs to be a melee strike.
- ↑ Despite stating ADVENT soldiers, this achievement includes skulljacking the codex for the main story.
- ↑ Can be accomplished on a certain plot mission. Can be Psi Operatives.
- ↑ Requires some good plot locations, and rushing at least 2 Resistance Comm facilities to reach those areas. You will be able to research Magnetic Weapons and Plated Armor at best. Note that beating the game exactly on the 1st of July does not count!
- ↑ Plasma Grenade, Nano-Medkit, and first Tier Weapon Upgrades and PCS are allowed. Psi Operatives may also be used, provided that they use the basic Psi Amp.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.