In-Game Description Edit
|“||We've managed to salvage a variety of standard infantry small arms. This is the most common variety, similar to the rifle we used twenty years before. While decidedly inferior to ADVENT magnetic technology, it can at least be upgraded using additional weapons salvage once we perfect modular weapon technology.||”|
As with all conventional weapons, the Assault Rifle is available at the beginning of the game in unlimited supply.
- Fully-automatic assault rifle, capable of accurately firing short bursts of high-velocity bullets. The Assault Rifle is an "all-around workhorse" equally effective at both short and medium ranges but compares poorly to the brute punch of a shotgun at short ranges.
- As with all conventional ballistic weapons in game, an assault rifle is quite effective in dealing with early enemies. However, upgrading to Magnetic weapons is highly recommended when possible as more resilient and armored enemies starting to appear.
- The Assault Rifle can benefit from modular weaponry technology once it has been developed.
- Receives aim bonus starting from 11th tile from the target, and increase as you get closer, toward a max of 20% aim bonus at point blank.
- The design of the assault rifle may have been based off the Beretta ARX-160 or Bushmaster ACR.
|Sniper Rifles: |
(Specialists, Rangers, Psi Operatives and Rookies)
|Tier 1||Shotgun||Cannon||Sniper Rifle||Assault Rifle|
|Tier 2||Shard Gun||Mag Cannon||Gauss Rifle||Magnetic Rifle|
|Tier 3||Storm Gun||Beam Cannon||Plasma Lance||Plasma Rifle|
|Grenade Launchers: |
|Tier 1||Sword||Grenade Launcher||Pistol||GREMLIN||Psi Amp|
|Tier 2||Arc Blade||Advanced Grenade Launcher||Mag Pistol||GREMLIN Mark II||Advanced Psi Amp|
|Tier 3||Fusion Blade||(none)||Beam Pistol||GREMLIN Mark III||Alien Psi Amp|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.