- For the mechanic in XCOM:Enemy Unknown, see Category:Continent bonuses (XCOM: Enemy Unknown).
A Continent Bonus is a game mechanic in XCOM 2.
|“||Establishing contact with every region on a given continent and creating the requisite number of radio relays will unlock a unique bonus to aid your effort.||”|
Continent Bonuses provided additional global benefits to XCOM. In order to receive the bonus a player must make contact with all areas of the continent in question as well as have one to two radio relays present on this continent.
Continent Bonuses are randomized each game.
List of Bonuses
- Quid Pro Quo
- Under the Table
- Black Market pays 50% more Supplies for all items.
- Lock and Load
- Pursuit of Knowledge
- Each Laboratory increases research speed by 20%
- Future Combat
- All GTS Tactics costs reduced by 50%.
- Armed to the Teeth
- Extra mod slot for weapons.
- Spy Ring
- +25% for Intel rewards.
- Hidden Reserves
- Extra Avenger power output (+5).
- All In
- Supplies from Resistance drops increased by 20%.
- To Serve Mankind
- Recruits cost 10 supplies.
- Suit Up
- Proving Ground armour and vest projects are completed instantly.
- Spare Parts
- All proving grounds projects cost 50% less
- Fire When Ready
- Experimental ammo, grenade, heavy and powered weapon projects are completed instantly.
War of the Chosen changes
In the War of the Chosen expansion, the continental bonuses are selected from a larger pool of buffs, including several that were previously provided through the Guerrilla Tactics School. Buffs that are not selected for continent bonuses can also be earned with a Resistance Order, by researching a Breakthrough, or by going on a Covert Action.
Continent Prerequisites for Bonus
|Continent||Africa||Asia||Europe||North America||South America||Oceania|