An EXALT Sniper is an new enemy introduced in XCOM: Enemy Within.
|Damn Good Ground||Confers +10 Aim and +10 Defense against enemies at a lower elevation, in addition to the usual elevation bonuses.|
|Snap Shot||Removes the sniper rifle's restriction on firing and Overwatch after moving. Any shots taken suffer a -10 Aim penalty.|
- EXALT members will commit suicide if captured.
- Can be problematic from afar.
- An Assault soldier shouldn't have trouble killing them at close range.
- EXALT Snipers are the only EXALT basic units with a passable Aim statistic of 60. In any squad made out of only basic EXALT units, you should always have at least one, if not two.
- The EXALT sniper rifle is passable against Sectoids, Thin Men, Floaters, Seekers, Drones, and other low-HP units. Its ammo consumption is a concern.
- EXALT Snipers have Snapshot but no pistol. Use Snapshot to rapidly move and fire with the EXALT Sniper, but be careful.
- Their critical chance is less than an XCOM Sniper of equivalent weaponry, but they are cheaper.
- EXALT Snipers lack customizability.
- This unit's -10 critical chance penalty on Easy and Normal difficulties counteracts the weapon's +25, resulting in a net 15% critical chance.
|XCOM: Enemy Unknown Enemies|
|Aliens|| Berserker • Chryssalid • Cyberdisc • Drone • Ethereal (Uber) • Floater (Heavy) • Mechtoid |
Muton (Elite) • Outsider • Sectoid (Commander) • Sectopod • Seeker • Thin Man • Zombie
|EXALT||EXALT Heavy (Elite) • EXALT Medic (Elite) • EXALT Operative (Elite) • EXALT Sniper (Elite)|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.