Grenades are a class of weapons in XCOM 2.
|Grenades (Range: Medium)|
|Frag Grenade||3-4||1||3||10||Destroys cover|
|Plasma Grenade||4-5||2||3||10||Destroys cover|
|Proximity Mine||6||2||4||12||Destroys cover, does not break concealment, triggered by enemy movement|
|Flashbang Grenade||8||12||Disoriented||Removes Overwatch, prevents ability use and secondary weapons, cancels Mind Control|
|Acid Grenade||3-4||2||3||10||Acid Burn||Acid cloud does not pass through walls|
|Gas Grenade||3-4||1||4||10||Poisoned||Gas cloud passes through walls|
|Incendiary Grenade||2-3||1||3||10||Burning||Sets objects on fire|
|EMP Grenade||6||4||12||Shutdown||Affects Robotic units only, ignores armor, -5/10 Tech score, cancels Energy Shield|
|Smoke Grenade||4||15||+20 defense|
|Mimic Beacon||10||Draws enemy fire, lures enemies from cover, breaks concealment, cannot be equipped as a Grenade|
|Battle Scanner||12||28||Reveals concealed enemies, cannot be equipped as a Grenade|
* Alien Hunters DLC
- All Grenades are upgraded to Bombs with the Advanced Explosives Proving Ground project.
- The Grenade Launcher and Advanced Grenade Launcher provide +1/2 radius and +4/5 range.
- The Guerilla Tactics School upgrade Biggest Booms provides Grenadiers with +20% crit chance and +2 crit damage.
- The Grenadier ability Volatile Mix provides +2 damage and +1 radius.
- The Grenadier ability Salvo reduces the cost of firing Heavy Weapons and launching Grenades to 1 AP.
- The Grenadier ability Heavy Ordnance provides 1 additional Grenade.
- The Skirmisher ability Total Combat reduces the cost of firing the Bullpup, using items and throwing Grenades as the first action to 1 AP.