The Medikit is a utility item in XCOM 2.
- Medikit Heal: Heal up to 4 HP.
- Stabilize: Stop a soldier from bleeding out.
- A Medikit restores up to 4HP to a single soldier, and also removes Burning, Acid, and Poison effects from that soldier.
- A Medikit can be used to stabilize a soldier that is bleeding out.
- A Medikit only has a single charge, and if used on allies, they must be in a tile that's orthogonally or diagonally adjacent. This doesn't apply to Specialists with the Healing Protocol ability, who can heal any soldier anywhere on the map.
- Using a Medikit costs 1 action, and does not end the turn. This is particularly useful with Specialists who can spend one turn healing two allies.
- Carrying a Medikit grants immunity to poison.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.